Monday, November 30, 2009
Holiday Gift Ideas
The first gift ideas guide of the season. A wide mix of gifts I think are really nice and that most all giftees should love, whether they be stocking stuffer or wrapped up.
DKNY Be Delicious- A dual rollerball in Be Delicious and Be Delicious Fresh Blossom at $ 20.00 or a cute keychain solid of Be Delicious at $ 30.00 ( keychain only at Sephora)
- Kings and Queens Soap $ 6.00 (Pepper Bergamot shown, Cinnamon Orange or Honey also. At select Targets, drugstore.com, skinstore.com, Dillards .
-L'Occitane Hand Cream Bouquet-I am firmly of the mind that a gift from L'Occitane is one of the best to give. The Hand Cream Bouquet is a variety of 6 hand creams for $ 45.00
- Victorias Secret Fragrance Mist Set- 5 for $34.00 - A set of some of their most popular fragrances in a lighter body mist. You don't need to know which scent they love, give them one of each.
- Bath and Body Works CO Bigelow Ginger Mentha Body Wash- Amazingly good smelling. A lemony ginger with a hint of the mentha mint. A creamy wash that is highly moisturizing . $ 14.00
- Rance soaps- True luxury soaps, made in France dating back to 1795. This is no ordinary box of soaps. A wide variety of true , strong smelling scents like Gardenia, Lavender, Freesia and special blends. Box sets range from $ 44.00 to $ 85.00. http://www.ranceusa.com/
- Armani Lip Wax Set of 3 for $ 59.00 . Because everyone could use a little Armani.
- Bond No.9 The Now-and-Forever Pocket Spray- A refillable gold-tone pocket spray, patterned with multiples of the Bond No. 9 token. In its own white leatherette pouch.
Available in these 10 eaux de parfums: Astor Place, Brooklyn, Nuits de Noho, Chinatown, Andy Warhol Lexington Avenue, Chez Bond, Hamptons, The Scent of Peace, Wall Street, and Andy Warhol Union Square . Each is 7ml $ 85.00.