By now you may have heard about the big shopping extravanganza that Anna Wintour of Vogue and the City of New York have whipped up called Fashion's Night Out.
On September 10th over 700 stores and boutiques are participating in New York, but worldwide there will be events as well. Look for them in the UK ,Greece, Italy, Russia, France , Brazil, India , China and Germany and more as well as various cities in the US incl. Philadephia( King of Prussia Mall)
The list of stores and event happening at them is immense. You can see Oscar De La Renta sing, Giuseppe Zanotti DJ , and meet Maria Sharapova at Cole Haan .
I've combed thru the bulk of offerings and have picked my favs. I hope to be there and enjoy these hot spots as well.
* Bergdorf Goodman- a treasure trove of multiple events. A few highlights: Padma Lakshmi, Bravo’s Top Chef, judges a designer cook-off with Peter Som, Cynthia Rowley, and others. 6:00–7:00 P.M.
André Leon Talley hosts the new game Fashion Rules, with teams led by Donna Karan, Linda Fargo, and Robert Verdi. 8:00–9:00 P.M. Sandy Linter, makeup artist and ambassador for Lancome will be holding forth on the beauty floor. The beauty floor alone is worth a visit.
* MAC- a party preview to sneak peek the Style Black collection. I can't see wearing all this black lipstick, but I want to check it out all the same. They'll have DJs and canapes.
* Lancome at Bloomingdales ( Note this is Soho)- Hop over here and you just might see some of your favorite bloggers holding forth at the counter from 6-7. Plenty other events at Bloomies too.
* Molton Brown- Both locations are turning into an English Pub for the night with Guinness and snacks. ( Brit pubs are a theme here, as Rag and Bone will also do up an Irish pub, band and all at their shop )
* Gap- Another pop up at the 54th St. store. This time with Paris boutique Merci. An eclectic mix of vintage and new, and did I mention- French ?
* Bumble and bumble- Stop by the uptown salon and get a quick hair makeover and style tips. Having seen many of these ladies and men in action, I can tell you it will be worth it.
* The Plaza Beauty by Warren-Tricomi. Joel Warren and Edward Tricomi themselves will be there to do demos , and you can check out the large selection of top beauty brands . Hand massages, makeup touch-ups and mini facials available.