Guido Palau, top fashion week hair guru for Redken , did a hair look that we haven't seen on the runways for awhile. Not even last season I don't think- voluminous curls. Hair has all been slick, sleek or ponytailed. So this looked a bit fresh and different .
The bold lip provided by Dick Page for Shiseido is thanks to the new Shiseido Lacquer Rouge which as you can see is pretty fabulous. Sanguine, was used here along with Drama. I have Blaze and it's one I pull out from time to time when I want a stronger lip.
If you're interested in how to get the hair look , here's the details :
1. Apply guts 10 root targeted volumizing spray foam from roots to ends to create volume and a base for styling and blow-dry hair.
2. When dry, make a deep side part and then pin curl hair in small sections, alternating with a 1-inch curling iron and 1 1/4 inch iron, pinning each curl to the the head with setting pins.
3. When finished curling the whole head, leave to set and when then when hair has cooled unpin each curl.
4. When finished unpinning each curl, run fingers lightly through curls and then gently brush out with a boar bristle brush for more volume.
5. Backbrush the top front section and then sweep the section across the forehead and secure in place with a bobby pin.
6. Finish by spraying the entire style with fashion work 12 versatile working spray to smooth the surface and hold the style.