Live Streaming Video of Designer Shows and Back-Stage-Action; Fashion Stylist Robert Verdi to Host and Conduct Insider Interviews
American Express® Card members Get Exclusive Access to the Excitement On-site at Fashion Week
NEW YORK (January 31, 2008) – American Express announced plans today to launch the “American Express Fashion Network,” at www.americanexpress.com/style which will provide exclusive, never-before-seen, live access to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
The American Express Fashion Network launching on Friday, February 1st, will stream live throughout the duration of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and capture archived video footage for fashion fans to enjoy in the weeks to follow.
Robert Verdi, acclaimed fashion stylist and notable media personality, will be the official host of the Network. Broadcast personality and model Roshumba Williams will join Verdi on-site as a correspondent.
“I’m thrilled to be the host of the American Express Fashion Network which will add a whole new dimension to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and bring the excitement to fans of fashion everywhere – like never before,” says Robert Verdi. “There is nothing like being under the tents at Bryant Park and this is truly a one-of-a-kind opportunity to get an inside look at Fashion Week through the eyes of the people at the forefront of the industry.”
American Express Fashion Network Highlights:
· Daily Fashion Forecast – An insider look at Fashion Week and the day’s line up, including a rundown of the day’s schedule and highlights the scene, buzz, what to look for and what people are saying.
· Trend Reports – Robert Verdi reports on the hottest trends of Fashion Week from the booth or behind the scenes. Celebrity bites, runway show footage, insider interviews, and video montages will help track the trends throughout the week.
· Exclusive Interviews – Host Robert Verdi and Roshumba Williams will interview celebrities, fashion and accessory designers, stylists, models and buyers providing a full 360º perspective into the shows
· “Digital Runways”– Streaming footage of all designer shows at the Tents
· Multiple View Points – Web cameras from corner to corner of the tents provide access to the on-site action