I've been anxiously awaiting trying the new MAC Mineralize Tinted Balms. These are new balms for MAC and a little different than the others they have .
Mineralize Balms are not quite as tinted as I had hoped they would be. I have only two of the shades, and they are fairly sheer and very YLBB. That's not to say they aren't nice, just not pigmented.
These seem to have a good bit of moisture to them and have shea butter in the ingredients . The formula is thick but not too sticky and feels pretty good on the lips with the moisture lasting a couple hours.
To compare them to Tendertones and SunTints, Tendertones are a thinner, almost gel formula and most shades are more pigmented. Probably the best tinted balms MAC has done so far. SunTints are sheer and lightly pigmented and are similar to Mineralize minus the SPF but a slightly thinner formula.
- Pure & Tender – Plummy creamy nude
- Slightly Nude – Nude coral with subtle pink pearlized pigments
- Nice & Simple – Bronzy gold with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Rosy Romance – Bluish plum with subtle pink pearlized pigments
- Stay Warm! – Creamy light pink
Available now for $ 19.50 . LE and part of the Apres Chic collections. www.maccosmetics.com